1. Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to The Harp Studio Cyf via the website. The definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protections Act 1998 (DPA): & EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and / or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by the Website are set out in the clause below (cookies);
The Harp Studio Cyf, we or us;
The Harp Studio Cyf, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 9350489 whose registered office is at 1-2 Usk Street, Newport. NP19 7BE;
UK and EU Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The Harp Studio Cyf and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Harp Studio Cyf and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The website that your are currently using, www.theharpstudio.co.uk; and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. A reference to a person incudes firms, companies, government entitles, trusts and partnerships;
d. “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. Reference to any statutory provision including any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
Our use of Data
5. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, The Harp Studio Cyf is the “data controller”
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 1 month.
7. Unless we are obligated or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (security)
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. Internal record keeping;
Third party websites and services
10. The Harp Studio Cyf may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to personal Data provided by User of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instance, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given the options to restrict our use of the Data. This may include the following:
16. Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. Sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by The Harp Studio Cyf (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £20.00
21. Data security is of great importance to The Harp Studio Cyf and to protect your Data we put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmissions of the information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
24. This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. The Harp Studio Cyf has carefully chosen these cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
25. All Cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
26. Before the website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling The Harp Studio Cyf to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
27. The website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie Strictly necessary cookies
Purpose These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
28. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
29. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
30. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact The Harp Studio Cyf by email: [email protected]
Wednesday, 23rd May 2018