Pilgrim have been making this harp since 1980, when Pilgrim Harps led the way with the first ever concert-strung Celtic harp. The result of this experiment exceeded all our expectations, producing an instrument with the fullest tone and range of dynamics we know from such a harp. The Clarsach is a performance lever harp originally commissioned by the legendary Derek Bell MBE, celebrated harpist with The Chieftains. Today it is firmly established as one of the most sought after and prized Celtic harps the world over.
The design has been refined over many years, and we believe it to be unrivalled in tonal colour and range of dynamics by any other harp of its size. The Clarsach is also the ideal first harp for a young harpist who will one day want to play the classical harp, as the string tension and spacing on both are the same.
- Height without Legs: 110cm
- Height without Legs: 135cm
- Weight: 8.2KG
- Range: 34 Strings - 1st Oct A - 6th Oct C
- Pedal Gauge Strung
- Soundboard: Europeam Sitka Spruce
- Supplied with: Detachable Legs, Tuning Key and Tuning Key Holder
- Manufacturers Warranty: 2 Years
- Finsihes: Maple, Walnut or Cherry Satin, or choose from a range of colours
- All brass, cam-action semitone levers - Camac levers availabe at additional cost
- Hand-painted & carved decorations available at additional cost