Single Harp Part supplied together with Piano Reduction
This work was commissioned by the Maison Érard company to promote the double action pedal harp. It is dedicated to the company director Albert Blondel.
Composed in June 1905, The Introduction et allegro is in a single movement lasting about 10 minutes. It was first performed at the Circle Music Hall of the French Photographic Society in Paris on the 22nd February 1907 with harpist Micheline Kahn.